NOT suitable for central heating
PolyMax is Polypipe's newest push-fit plumbing range, introduced after extensive research, to meet consumer and installer demand. PolyMax push-fit fittings are slim, sleek and attractive, making it the perfect choice for surface mounted installations. Use PolyMax with Polypipe White Polybutylene flexible pipe, using a Polypipe metal or plastic pipe stiffener. PolyMax can be used on a wide range of home improvement and refit projects, including hot and cold water systems
- PolyMax fittings are slim, sleek and attractive: ideal for surface mounted applications.
- One step operation: For quick and easy installation.
- Secure in use but tool demountable and re-usable.
- Suitable for use in hot and cold water systems in domestic properties.
- Suitable in both hard and soft water areas.
- Not suitable for transportation of gases, not suitable for use on systems with a high concentration of Chlorine.
- Not suitable for central heating.
- Tighten by hand.
- Material: Polybutylene.
- Colour: White.
- Please note: All PolyMax fittings are supplied with pre-lubricated EPDM 'O' rings. If for any reason further lubrication is required only Polypipe silicone lubricant should be used (purchased separately). Substances such as solder flux must not be used.
- Caution: Do NOT insert fingers into the PolyMax fittings, as the grab ring is sharp and designed to grip.
We offer next day delivery on most of our products with free delivery on all orders over £50
We pick all orders received before 3pm same day
We operate a NO QUIBBLE returns policy to give you peace of mind when buying. In the unlikely event that the product you order isn't quite what you wanted then get in touch, post it back & we will process your refund when it arrives back with us